Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
Post them here for everyone to guess.
Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. The thing about trains… it doesn’t matter where they’re going. What matters is deciding to get on.–Aaron Johannes Polar Express
2. I stick my neck out for *nobody*!
3. I always gagged on the silver spoon. –Gary Probe – Citizen Kane
4. All right, you win. You win. I give. I’ll say it. I’ll say it. I’ll say it. DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME! DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING THAT FOR ME!
5. You wanna hit me? I would love it if you hit me! I’m married to a Jew, I’ve got nothing to lose! –Aaron Johannes– Hamlet 2
6. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. — Gary Probe — Star Wars
7. Now look, I once stood exposed to the Dragon’s Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, “love, ” this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. Never again. Never. Lauren Kelly– Excalibur
8. Watch now. I show you how to flip-flop the flop-flips–Aaron Johannes–Christmas in Connecticut
9.don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries — Carolynne Lewis-Arevalo – Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10 . Yes! Live! Life’s a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! –Aaron Johannes — Auntie Mame
11. If nothing else, there’s applause… like waves of love pouring over the footlights. –Aaron Johannes — All About Eve
12. I’m tired of men always coming and going, going and coming – and always too soon. — Carolynne Lewis-Arevalo — Blazing Saddles
13. Don’t try and fool me no more, Ennis; I know what it means! Jack Twist. Jack Nasty! You didn’t go up there to fish! –Gary Probe — Brokeback Mountain
14. Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. –Gary Probe –The Dark Knight
15. Look – you’re my best friend, so don’t take this the wrong way. In twenty years, if you’re still livin’ here, comin’ over to my house to watch the Patriots games, still workin’ construction, I’ll fuckin’ kill you. That’s not a threat; now, that’s a fact. I’ll fuckin’ kill you. –Gary Probe — Good Will Hunting
16 When I turn twenty-one, I don’t want any more of this life. My mother and father will be surprised at the incredible change. It will impress them more when such a fuck-up like me turns good than if I had been a good son all along. All the past years I will think of as one big vacation. At least it wasn’t as boring as schoolwork. All my bad behavior I’m going to throw away to pay my debt. I will change when everybody expects it the least. –Barbara Youngstrom — My Own Private Idaho
One thought on “Movie -Game Note from Facebook — December 19th 2008”
I am horrible at remembering lines from movies. The funny thing is, though, that I rarely watch a movie more than once.