“I was so much older then
I’m younger than that now”
..and so I am. This past year I feel like I’ve de-aged, perhaps unlearned some things that might have helped me live one kind of life but not the kind I want to live now. I have been inspired, ignited and taught constantly, as much by myself as by others but so much from others and perhaps I’m finally gaining a sense of priorities. We’ll see where it leads..
A few goals for this next year:
1) I wish to delve into more how I relate to different archetypes. What does it mean to be a warrior? a teacher? a healer? How do I develop further, evoke those sides of myself.
2) Find more ways, preferably through my art and writings to bring more money in financially. Tho computer training is always good.
3) Meditate every day (for longer and longer periods of time)
4) Work on the difference between down time and wasting time.
5) More study time every day would be good also. Hmmm I may have to cut down on my FB time =)
“and if i claim to be a wise man
it surely means that I don’t know”
Click on picture to see full-size
Shades of Infinity by G A Rosenberg